
This is Julie's Husband speaking : Thomas the "smarty pants boy" (refering to the last post).
I took the control of this blog to restablish the truth :
First, The BIG EVENT coming up is not the Soccer World Cup, but the birth of our child and more presisely give him a name !! For the moment nothing is good enougth, I hope we will be agree on something or we will have a unnammed kid.
Second, I was not expected that Julie would know the day where taxes are due, she don't even know how to declare and how much. That's why I told her noting about this deadline date, what's the mather ? I did all the work for her !!
Third, there is no third, it's too painfull for me to write in English. It took me 3 hours to write this 4 lines comments.
"QUE LA VERITE SOIT DITE".
Thomas, from the "angry's husband Foundation".
4 comments:
You are just too funny, Thomas! We love you, Thomas! -Lisa and the entire Alexander Clan!
Lisa called and left me a message to say: Check Julie's blog, Thomas has posted a rebuttal and you will LOL. I did, and I did! And here is what I think the last line translates to, and,please note, this was done without hauling out the huge dictionary, "What is the the truth has now been said." (I believe it is the pluperfect imperfect tense.) How did I do?
from SAM
PS: Thomas, do not let Julie have all the decisions in the name unless she decides to name it Francena,Joan, Bronwen,Edith or Madeline!!!!! Boy's names? I vote for Henri.
The big question about the taxes: Well, did you have to pay in or get a refund?
Lisa and I should get some award for being your most dependable respondents. I love the blog cause it makes me forget all the sadness of the war and makes me feel close to you so far away!
Whose version of the Tax Man story should I believe? I'm sorry, Thomas, but based entirely on your choice of hats I find Julie to be a more credible source.
We love you Thomas!!! And your flower hat ^_^
Post a Comment