Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ch-CH-CH-Ch-CH-CH-CHANGES

When I lived in Vermont, I was a student actress.
When I lived in New York, I worked on Broadway in a big hotel.
When I lived in Washington, I assisted a CEO with, well, a lot of stuff in his life.
Since I've lived on the French Riviera, I taught students how to communicate in English.
Now, this is what I do all day. These photos were taken within a 45-second span.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favcorite is the next to last : tooo cute!!!!
SAM

Anonymous said...

What a great way to spend your life!
-SAM, Jr.

Anonymous said...

Entry from Estelle's blog, September 14: "Have been practising various facial expressions. I can now make mommy grab her camera in ten seconds or less."

Anonymous said...

Hey Jules- can't wait to see you and cute baby back here in Vermont. Estelle's proud aunt was showing her off to us. Cindy Smith/Gerry Cahill