A Vermonter's view of life's trials and tribulations on the French Riviera
Must have been nice to finally have a nice Thanksgiving at home instead of at some hotel in Monaco!! I suppose your family didn't make you sing some silly song for your meal?? ;)
My lord is Estelle getting big! I can't wait to see her again! and btw, I am VERY jealous that you had thanksgiving. =)
She is so beautiful. I can't wait to meet her someday! I luv her already! <3 Caitrin
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Must have been nice to finally have a nice Thanksgiving at home instead of at some hotel in Monaco!! I suppose your family didn't make you sing some silly song for your meal?? ;)
My lord is Estelle getting big! I can't wait to see her again! and btw, I am VERY jealous that you had thanksgiving. =)
She is so beautiful. I can't wait to meet her someday! I luv her already! <3 Caitrin
Post a Comment