Sending Love from West Virginia, Where people are definately worse off in the tooth department! I have a photo request for Estelle. How about styling the hair in a mohawk! haha Just a thought.<3
Sorry, Thomas, but Estelle steals the show! I wouldn't have noticed those hockey teeth. He just looked like a handsome Frenchmen holding a darling of a baby.
5 comments:
Julie, most of your loyal readers are from Vermont and won't notice a few missing teeth.
Hey, is that a chew tucked in Thomas' cheek?
Sending Love from West Virginia, Where people are definately worse off in the tooth department! I have a photo request for Estelle. How about styling the hair in a mohawk! haha Just a thought.<3
Sorry, Thomas, but Estelle steals the show! I wouldn't have noticed those hockey teeth. He just looked like a handsome Frenchmen holding a darling of a baby.
both too cute for words!!!!
Yeah! Where is all the credit for how cute Thomas is?
Post a Comment