Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Amour, Amour




Happy Valentine's Day, from Estelle, and a few of her friends, including those retro throwbacks, Dressy Bessy, Dapper Dan, and the sad little doll for the Island of Misfit Toys.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to Estelle, Julie, and Thomas!
Snow day here!

Anonymous said...

As I look at (and enjoy) all your photos of Child #1, I think of my 3rd daughter's complaint that the first time anyone took a photo of her was for her driver's license.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Happy Valentine's Day to Estelle!! I think the misfit doll looks way too happy to have ever been a misfit!
Julie, are the Ernie and Bert in the mass in the crib those little finger puppets, or a larger version?
from snowy vermont (about 2 feet today, and still coming) to sunny Nice...

Anonymous said...

Jules,
The Vermonters could use some more pictures of sunny Nice. Oy my aching back!
-Bec