Sunday, March 11, 2007

Fotos worth Forwarding

Sometimes, other people's kids are just as cute as mine:
My friend Karen has been trying to adopt a baby for a long time. Finally, it worked out! Here are her and her husband Mitch with their new son, Tyler! An incredible moment for them and something they have longed for, and worked very very hard for, with a lot of obstacles and challenges along the way. Welcome Tyler, and congratulations to the proud parents!




And below is a foto I meant to post up here but couldn't find it when I needed to - better late than never: here are my favorite 3 Vermont children (ages 5 and under!), from their very original Valentine's day message to their French cousin:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Karen and Mitch on their new son!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is great news about Karen & Mitch...it seems like it happened so fast, though to them I'm sure it felt like forever!!!!! Wonderful!!!

joe vegan said...

I can't come to your blog too often. It's cuteness overload, and thus, it is killing me softly.