Wednesday, May 02, 2007

VT, Part Deux

After returning home from MacDonald's the other day, I found my internet and phone back up. Glory Be! Let it be known I never consumed anything other than tea at McDonald's throughout all this.
More photos from VT escapades:

My dad's sister, Aunt Elaine, with Estelle.

Estelle is surrounded by 4 of her girl cousins, all daughters of my identical twin brothers. Poor Thomas, he can never remember who is who.

With Uncle Cedric in the sugarhouse, looking out at one of his chickens. Estelle has the sap cup in her hand.

Visiting Dad/Grampie with Cole.
Estelle experienced 4 true-blue barbeques once the snow melted. Everything from chicken to burgers to venison and ribs. Finger-lickin'! Here's Wesley with cousin Lillian and Cedric. Note my Dad's Chevy in the background, and the quiet Molson bottle below, a nice companion to being with the grill.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh... I just loved Part 2 of Pictures from Vermont!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I live right here in Glover, but all the Part Deux events (and some of the people shown!) I missed, so I loved seeing the photos...