Brother Wes and his boys in the grandstands. Estelle has finally warmed up to him.
Estelle's first maple creemee from the Maple Sugar Shack
Cole overcomes his fear of the inflatable bouncy house and makes a break for it
Strawberry Shortcake on sale for 3 bucks. And you can wear the funny hat!
The Parade in Barton: Antique cars...
World War II Veterans. The man driving the van is my Dad's best man at his wedding in 1951, Bob Clark.
Hi Ho Silver
Even Theatre makes its way to small town parades: publicity for the local show of "you're a Good Man, Charlie Brown"
Scooby Doo and the Mystery Machine?
2 comments:
Did little Estelle eat that entire maple creamie?
Mmmmmmmmm... creemees!! No one down here (in Virginia) ever knows what I'm talking about when I say I want one! Wish Joe would open up a snack bar down this way...
Post a Comment