Lordy, I think I can actually put a video on this dang blog! You should see a little button to click on in the bottom left of the picture to start the video.
Now if only I had made this movie horizontally. Or is that vertically? Oh well.
Amazingly, this evening, all of the sudden, Estelle just starting walking. Just like that. It is the wildest thing. We are beside ourselves. I just kept grinning and cooing "like a damn fool", as my Dad was wont to say. At the moment, however, France is losing in the Rugby World Cup against Argentina, so, as my husband says, "keep the joy relative".
Friday, September 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
She walks! She walks on the wall!
(Note to self: get computer display which rotates 90 degrees.)
Congratulations on this big "step" in Estelle's life! She will keep you running now and you will look back fondly on the days when she was not so mobile.
She looks like she's ready for The Glover Race!! Enjoy the picture even if I have to put my head sideways. Good enough for me. Thanks for ea and every picture.
Sam,Sr. and Sam, Jr. just watched the video four times in a row so we could savor it. The last time the Scullery Maid showed us how to turn on the sound, which made it even more fun! Technology is just wonderful when you are so far away.
Sam, Sr. says, "I thoroughly enjoyed looking at all the pictures. I know she's REALLY walking now.
AWWWW!!! YAY!!!! Hurrah for Estelle! Good luck mom! Your gym membership expires about now doesn't it :)
Yay! Estelle can walk!!!
Congratulations!!
This was sooooo cute!!! I'm so happy you caught some of it on film so we can watch it over here in VT. ^_^
I love her shirt!!!
Love,
Eliza
Whoo Doggies!!! Too Cool!!! And, I beleive I heard her blabbering in French, and a cute little "mama". But that hard Frecn tiled floor makes me a little nervous for falls. I am signing her up for Echo. That girl's not walking, she's running!!!
Oh, Julie and Thomas-what a milestone!!!! Ed and I are so happy you captured this on video, it was really fun to see. One of the first things Ed said to me when I got up this morning (admittedly a little on the late side) was, "Estelle's walking and Julie put a video of it on her blog!" I couldn't wait to log on.
Love,
Sandy
Love it! She's such a cutie. It's the first time I've ever seen her "live". Keep the videos coming!
Miss ya.
Larissa
Wow!!! Look at her go! Tyler enjoyed watching this - as he seems to think that he should be walking already as well - and at only 6 months!!
Bravo Estelle!!
Post a Comment