Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dance Dance Revolution


This little film represents just an average moment, experimenting with movement.
What on earth is she looking at off to the side the whole time? You can imagine....someone is doing their own little dance for her to imitate...
Thomas' spontaneous comment at the end is great. Anglophone readers, can you get what he says?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! A nice little bright spot in my otherwise hectic morning.

p.s. I have no idea what Thomas said!

Anonymous said...

please translate, poor fah vor!

Anonymous said...

I think Julie and Thomas must dance with Estelle often as Estelle seems to clap her hands and sway to the music.

Anonymous said...

I think Thomas says "chambre" at the end...room, or "charmed" ?
What did Estelle say when she pointed to the ballerina? Very fun! Laura just sent a Burl Ives CD to Wes and Darlene's crew that she found somewhere...he lives on. BTW, did you hear Jonie Mitchell has a new release? I guess she found her muse again after some time off while she reconnected with her daughter whom she had given up after birth...I think some of the songs are redu, and some are brand new...I heard most of a nice long show about her on NPR driving to Lisa's last weekend.