
Today Estelle got ready to have a party. Here are some photos of her getting into the spirit of things.
This afternoon she got together with her little group of friends from when they were all just inside their mother's bellies.
Everyone was here but Maxence, who remember is up in Paris, and, broke her wrist the other day and has to wear a cast :-( Here is a photo of her, damn cute, even with a cast.
First we met up in a nearby park for some frollicking on the slides, etc. Here's Ellliot in his "vampire coat and tails" costume, with Lucie behind him, and some other kid in green who wasn't with us but clearly was attracted by our style....
Elliot and Estelle (who was not at this time wearing her pig ears headband and tail, but rather her Burberry hat)
Pauline dressed as a Witch!
Then we convoyed back to my place for Halloween pumpkin cookies and fun and games.
"WHAT KIND OF COOKIES?" was the question of the day....
The group: Fransiska holding Elliot, Noelle holding Lucille, Isabelle with Alessandro, Me and Estelle, Celine and Thomas, and Sylvianne holding Pauline.
This is the aftermath!
4 comments:
Your party looked like so much fun! Julie, your bangs make you look like a young Spring Chick!
All the kids are just adorable!! What fun! Julie, I couldn't even notice it was you...forgot about the bangs!! You do look so young!
I thought poor little Maxence looked tired of the cast already. The kids in costumes...just too cute!!
How cute is the little vampire! Julie I have to agree, your bangs are awesome! Tres Chic! =)
Estelle is just getting prettier.
I like the picture of her looking at the skeleton; a little scared I think. Also I like your bangs - Kate Moss hairdo, also dubbed "The Rachel". Don't know what that's all about.
Post a Comment