Estelle had a visit from her other little circle of friends with English-speaking mommies. Mai's mother is from Ghana but also lived many years in America, and Mael's parents are French but lived in the USA 2 years. Mael and his mother left yesterday to fly to Dubai and join his father, who is preparing to sail back a traditional antique dhow, which is some kind of boat. This is some big project they are doing, with major sponsors from all over. Kind of National Geographic-esqe. Yours truly will be doing some translation for their website.
More importantly, look at all the fun they had together!



Today Estelle decided to wear Thomas' clothes.


And here's a video of Estelle eating on Thanksgiving Day, thankful for her yogurt!
4 comments:
Loved all the pictures, esp. the one of her wearing Thomas's shirt! I think she wanted some gateaux!
Give her the darn gateau!! :)
Here I am at the Glover Town Hall to catch up on emails as my computer at home is caput, with the Dell repairman already having made one foiled trip, and supposed to come again tomorrow when I am back at school. Anyway, just delightful to watch these last two videos!! I didn't know Estelle was using a spoon so gracefully, or saying so many things. I, too, have been known to wistfully chant "gateau" after eating! Loved the French nursery song about no bread in the cupboard. Kind of like Old mother Hubbard morhed with Ring around the rosie.
Tried to read a little book to Cole yesterday that he had picked out, it was pitiful how little I could decipher.
Chow!
forgot to say the book was a little book all in French, the one about the kids in school.
Post a Comment