Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Butterfly


Estelle, who has been struggling for months to fit in at the day-care that she attends 2 afternoons per week for a few hours, seems to finally be settling in. Hallelujah.
Watch this video where she has consented to be interviewed by the press about it.
I sound like a fool, but that's besides the point.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We think she said in English, "Duck" and "Right there". Are we correct in thinking this.

She looks very happy in the shower stall!

We love the videos as we can here both of you talking!

Sam, Sr. says she has quite a giggle!
It's like she is enjoying squishing her toes in the shower mat.

Léna OUILLADE said...

Well 2 sams I actually just changed the videos so you are the only ones that saw the "giggly" video. I removed it because I thought it maybe was too much baby nudity. But yes she did say "Duck".

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!!