Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Milestones

Toothbrushing, complete with toothpaste. And, no more using the bath ring. One evening of slip-sliding-away in the tub sent us running to buy a grip-map to keep everybody stable at least as Estelle discovers her new-found freedom in the tub.

Pretending to wave like the queen.

Walking ALL around the port with Daddy on a Sunday morning.

Making her toy that is a top work all by herself.

And a video of our favorite leek peddlar returns.....

Shoes and shopping carts

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She seems to repeat words pretty good. It's fun to hear her talk!

Sara said...

I _love_ the leek seller videos! I watched the old one all the time. My friends think I'm crazy and chalk it up to my vegetarianism. A mon avis, the polar opposite of studying law is a toddler with a vegetable cart. Estelle est si mignonne!

Unknown said...

I swear she gets cuter by the day!

Anonymous said...

Ah, what fun to see Estelle walking around and talking, can't wait to see her in person!!

Anonymous said...

Estelle is a lot of fun to watch. Many of us crowded around to catch up on all of the videos now that we have DSL at home. I especially like the part about cats.