Estelle and Grammie read "Madeline" and tell each other 'shush'!
Estelle tries on my Vermont hat
Cousin Cole's 4th birthday party - getting into the presents!
Estelle meets her cousin Jesse for the first time ever! Jesse is my oldest nephew, born in 1983!
Estelle gets to see my college roommate Bec:
Aunt Mary babysat Estelle so I could go see nephew Addison starring as Pippin in the musical "Pippin" at my old high school! Niece Alex was also in the show. They were AMAZING! Eliza was there too and joined in the photo.
Estelle visits Aunt Mary's goats, named Peter & Paul! Also in the photo are Aunt Martha
Aunt Mary babysat Uncle Edwin's baby Elijah, who I finally got to hold since I'm not sick anymore!
Uncle Cedric reads a book to Estelle
Estelle plays around with her cousin Lillian
3 comments:
Thanks, Julie! We're in our last week of class before exams and I am so happy to see my family. Everyone looks great!
Wonderful pictures, Julie! Will see you soon!
Julie, your hair looks AMAZING! I love the half grown out bangs!
Enjoy the rest of your trip in the US!
Larissa xo
Post a Comment