Remember 2 years ago, when the Coupe de Monde happenned? Well, here we go again, except this is just Europe = hence, the Coupe d'Europe.
France played their first match tonight at 6 pm against Romania (go Oana!) and the city of Nice was abuzz. I had totally forgotten and dashed out to the corner store on my way to pick up Estelle and the place was bedlam. People were chanting in the French equivalent of 7-Eleven. It was mania. I was reminded of 2 years ago with the same situation except it was hot as hell and I was 8 months pregnant, fearing for my safety at each kickoff.
Well anyways, now it's over and it was a "match nul", which means a tie. Which is BAD for France. And my husband. And all the hollering men that I could hear thru the open windows.
Yikes. However I'm sure Oana is pleased. And the ballroom dancer guy I met this weekend (see previous posts).
Thomas, who never seems to make it home in time for baths or preparing Estelle's dinner MIRACULOUSLY was in the apartment at 6 pm sharp. Hmmmmmm, qu'est-ce que t'en y pense?
Here is a video of Thomas watching the first half of the game and Estelle not letting him enjoy it.
1 comment:
Loved watching Estelle salt and peppering Thomas! Too funny!
Did Estelle have a little braid in her hair?
Post a Comment