Some readers know there is an on-going fight to get Estelle to eat vegetables that are not cooked and pureed. The girl will eat just about anything, as long as it is cooked and pureed. Brussel sprouts to eggplant to beets, she'll eat it. But mushy, and cooked. This, at almost 2 years old, is starting to get a little, well, old.
Yesterday when I went to get Estelle at Cathy's, there she was, enjoying a bowl of cooked potatoes and string beans. I was in absolute shock.
But when the other kids are doing it too, it becomes much more interesting!
Here they are: Mila, Carlos and Marie.


A little video with Cathy and her son Julien too.
4 comments:
What fun to see Cathy, and Carlo, both whom I have heard Estelle talk about when she has been here in VT!! Glad she is giving raw veggies a go!!!
That was so nice to meet Cathy and all the kids where Estelle goes. I loved their dish towel bibs! How ingenious! So glad that Estelle has graduated to cooked vegetables that aren't pureed.
Ah! Very glad to see this - it gives me hope since we are having the veggie struggle with Tyler right now too! At this point, he won't even eat the pureed stuff! I'll be patient..
Have you tried any BEBE HEUREUX products recently?
Post a Comment