Here is a video from a month ago that I forgot about. It's sideways - sorry!
But for those fans of Albert Lamorrisse's 60's classic film The Red Balloon, it will strike a chord.
And another old video of calestenics....
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute videos!
I can see why Thomas is fascinated with his balloon phenonenom!
Fun to see Joan's quilt hanging behind your bed!
sweet little balloon! Sweet little girl!
Non, non, non, that was everyone's quilt!!!!
I guess you won't post a blog entry on the 13th because you don't want to be reminded that you're Another Year Older.
Don't worry. I won't mention it.
RE: European Championship headlines
"Dutch roll France 4-1 to advance"
"Italy alive with 1-1 Romania draw"
Julie, I think you should have left Thomas at home and gone out to celebrate with Oana.
Post a Comment