Then we went for a walk in the sun.
Estelle decided she wanted to climb all over the chairs at this outdoor cafe. So we stopped and had a coffee/coke.
Walking home through the Old Town, Estelle and Papa stopped on a stoop.
Today we went to get Elliot and give his mom a much-needed break. Elliot's dad is away on business in Angola for 6 weeks out on some offshore platform, very uncommunicable. I think I would die if Thomas went away for 6 weeks! Here is a video of just some of the fun we had. This video is called: "How to brush off your hands if you fall down while you are running"
A few photos from our time with Elliot. Who can run, jump, go like wildfire on a foot-scooter, dive, balance, race up stairs- in short, he is a physical marvel. Thomas and I were in awe of him. The kid can MOVE. Not to mention speak Dutch. Which meant a lot of me and Thomas looking at each other and saying "What do you think he is talking about?"
Fransiska comes to get him and Estelle post-bath decides to latch onto her.
Elliot sits cowboy still on a chair
5 comments:
Here in the US when two famous celebrities become an item, the media gives the couple a nickname by running the two names together. I think we should start calling Estelle and Elliot "Estelliot." Do you think they'll grow up and get married?
Estelle looks SO CUTE with her little head dress on. I tink Heather was trying to copy her when she wore her shorts on her head.
To get two pictures side by side: Choose "no lay out" on the photo upload page and upload as "small." (or at least I have to upload as small because my blog layout has a norrow posting area). The pictures will still upload one above the other, but then you can click and drag to where you want them. It's kind of tricky because sometimes when I check the preview page, things are not where they're supposed to be.
To get the pictures of W,C,H under the profile, I just went to the layout page and clicked on "add a page element." One of the choices you'll get is to upload a photo. Once it's uploaded, you can click and drag that "page element" to where you want it. I noticed that one of the other options is to add a slide show, which I might do sometime.
Too cute!!!! Noticed Mr. Potato Head on the scene. It is amazing that the best pastimes are often not even toys, The seen in the video, which I loved!! How nice of you to help out with Elliot!
It looks like Estelle and Elliot are having a great time with the sand or the dirt!
wow the video and the photos of estelliot are so cute! how eliott is holding hands with everybody to cross the street, he never does that with me...
cheers, his mom.
In the mean time, 400km out of the coast of Angola, on a floating petrol storage and production unit, an engineer reads what his little boy is doing on a Sunday in May!
thanks from eliott's mom on behalf of eliott's dad.
Post a Comment