...or a French version.
Here's a little video fun from our recent "other half" weekend:
I'll copy one of my sister-in-laws and simply say "please ignore the goofy parent commentary" (or, in this case, giggling).
There's something completely surreal about watching your 2-year-old operate a motor vehicle, steering and everything, not to mention backwards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Seems all of my little nieces and nephews are learning how to drive!
When you come, we will have to lock up car keys-- Estelle and Wayne might take off with the truck with Cole and Heather in the back and head for Wheelock....
In abouot 14 years,that's going to be less surreal and more REAL. Good practice (for you and Thomas, I mean)!
Safe travels, can't wait to see you all!
I couldn't see the video, but I'm starting to get a little worried that your visit here is going to be really boring compared to all the luxury and fun you had that weekend. Although we do have a shipwreck in the woods.
OK now I saw the video. For such a ritzy place, you'd think they'd at least get her a 4 wheel drive vehicle!
Post a Comment