Our kids are so lucky to have so many people who love them. Really enjoyed seeing Estelle enjoy all of her valentines. The one that we sent was Wayne's idea. He had made one at school and came home wanting to make one to send to Estelle. I was glad to see he made it over the ocean with his arms and legs still attatched, but couldn't tell if his googly eyes were still intact. I worried about that, but figured if they came off, you could draw some on.
Loved watching the video of sweet Estelle Yvette! I am sorry that I didn't send any valentines but certainly send some kisses via the internet! I am sitting on Lisa's couch right now enjoying the use of the laptop! (I still have dial-up at my house). xxoo auntie laura (on vacation this week)
4 comments:
Our kids are so lucky to have so many people who love them. Really enjoyed seeing Estelle enjoy all of her valentines. The one that we sent was Wayne's idea. He had made one at school and came home wanting to make one to send to Estelle. I was glad to see he made it over the ocean with his arms and legs still attatched, but couldn't tell if his googly eyes were still intact. I worried about that, but figured if they came off, you could draw some on.
Happy Valentine's Day to you all.
We loved seeing Estelle enjoying all of her Valentines! We were very impressed with them all!
Hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day!
Delightful!! valentine's day is such a fun day!!
Love, Sam
Loved watching the video of sweet Estelle Yvette! I am sorry that I didn't send any valentines but certainly send some kisses via the internet! I am sitting on Lisa's couch right now enjoying the use of the laptop! (I still have dial-up at my house).
xxoo
auntie laura
(on vacation this week)
Post a Comment