On Saturday mornings we often take Estelle to the pool in the Old Town. It is a special session with the freshly infused heated water, just for babies then toddlers and children up to 3 or 4. This is the same pool where I attend Pregnancy Swim classes with a midwife. Today was a special pool day because it was our last time there with our friends who are moving to Norway - Helene, Jocelyn and their son Mael. Helene and I are both expecting again and due at the same time. Here are a few shots: Thomas is the one on the far left. Mael and Estelle are on the yellow mat, with his parents behind.
Last night, getting ready to watch Yogi Bear.
5 comments:
The pool looks like great fun for toddlers. Grammie says, "I like that little toy she has." (She was referring to the monkey doll, I'm sure.)
You guys have so many fun and interesting things to do there. That pool is amazing. Estelle looks like a little mermaid.
I like the bathing suit she's wearing. I've got my eye on that.
What fun! Love the little caps everyone was wearing. Heated pool sounds great, and fun toys.
There was a teacher at our school also due when you are, (a good friend of our cousin Michelle), so I was imagining how big you might be, but her grant $ was recinded, due to our economy, so last Friday was her last day, so I'll need some photos to see how the new baby is coming along!
SAM
Nice swimcap, Thomas!
happy valentine's day!
xo auntie laura
Post a Comment