Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Flying Solo

All in all, Day One was successful, and included a dr's appt, picks up from the nanny, hiring someone to do a pick up from the day care, a visit from a friend, shopping for diapers, opening and recording more gifts of clothes for the baby, going to the pharmacy, doing, hanging out and bringing in a load of laundry (onesies and pooped-on towels), telling telemarketers to stop calling, shopping for and preparing meals, expressing milk and nursing 5 times.
There are no photos cause who has time?

3 comments:

Sam, Jr. said...

I am glad you made it through your first solo day. Mom says it sounds like you were pretty busy. I am glad I was not there to wash out those poopy towels! Ha! Ha!

Sandy Alexander said...

Whoa, busy! But it sounds like it was a fantastic day...awesome job juggling everything, Julie!

sam said...

who needs photos when we are going to see everyone in the flesh soon! Great job keeping it all moving, Jules!
SAM