A fuzzy video of smiles.....
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Packing on the Pounds
This girl is filling out!



Yesterday we had a visit from my friend Chantal. She brought lots of nice gifts. Estelle was tickled to see Chantal but VERY sad that she didn't bring her grandsons Pierre and Paul to play with her like in February. Hopefully in August!
Meanwhile, the clock ticks. Trying to ready myself to leave.
A fuzzy video of smiles.....
A fuzzy video of smiles.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You're right! She is filling out! We loved the video of her sort of smiling! It looked like when you said "Wave bye-bye", that she really did!
Grammie says,"She's getting cuter all the time!"
Estelle's hair is getting so long and curly. She looks so pretty.
We are anxious to see you all soon!
In every photo, Léna is looking around in wide-eyed wonderment.
"What's going on? Why am I here? What are all those noises and bright lights?"
She reminds me of my daughter who regards the world in the same way. Except she's almost 28 years old.
Lena looks more like Thomas everyday.
What cute little outfits she has!
I love Lena's dress! She has big eyes and I still think she looks like Estelle.
Safe travels- I'm sure everything will go very smoothly.
I especially loved the photo of the girls on the 4th of July (and of course the one of Auntie Mary reading to Estelle). Can you believe it Julie, I can FINALLY read your blog (thanks to high speed internet) AND I even have it as one of my favorites!!!
See you soon!
Love,
Mary
Post a Comment