And she's cute all right, even if she does look like Alfalfa from Little Rascals:
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
No Estelle Day #2
Last night when Thomas walked in the door, Miles Davis was on and a glass of chilled rosé awaited. We both said, after having eaten and cleaned up by 8:15, "isn't this easy"? It's like having an only child again - one that is a baby.
And she's cute all right, even if she does look like Alfalfa from Little Rascals:

This morning we had a play date (for which I took no photos? what's the matter with me - I'm slipping!) and my friend Emilie came with her 6 month old Ines AND her 3 yr old Noah. Let's put it this way - she's jealous of my current "vacation". I forgot, in just 2 days, how much work a 3 yr old is!
And she's cute all right, even if she does look like Alfalfa from Little Rascals:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So sweet..she looks like the Gerber baby! xo Ta Ta Laura
I bet Lena is enjoying not having to share your attention. I love her Alfalfa hairstyle. I just think you should tie a little bow around the sticky-uppy part.
I have to say that I am a wee bit jealous!! I never had a day off without my kids as babies, and as teenagers, I STILL don't!! ( But I do love them,don't cha know!" I think Lena is a cutie pie! I bet Estelle's grandparents are loving their time solo with her!! Enjoy your time off! Love, Mart
Hey girl!
Hope all is well being Estelle-less! :)
Laurent and I are off to Cuba tomorrow for a week of much needed R&R...haven't had the greatest summer.
I will fill you in on all the details when we get home. I promise I'll call you, it's been on my list for ages! And I need my Julie fix!
Miss you guys! Reading your blog makes me feel like I never left, I love the new title picture!!
Vamos a la playa!! :)
Bisous a tous,
Larissa xo
We loved the second picture of Lena with the smile. Grammie is impressed with the little smocked dress!
Post a Comment