Stealing a few minutes over my tea this morning to upload some more photos.
Yesterday I unloaded the last suitcase and today I pack up new suitcases to ship Estelle off for 2 weeks with Papy and Manou, and ourselves alongside for one night in Provence at TaTa Yvette's.
Faithful readers may remember that my Blog Chronicles of our trip Stateside left off just after 4th of July weekend and I had arrived in NH chez Lisa & Dan to visit them and my mom. Sister Laura also came up from below Boston to visit for one night.
Here's what Dan was up to....
Estelle did a lot of tearing around Lisa and Dan's big house. They have two different sets of stairs to get to their 2nd floor and that was VERY entertaining for Estelle. As was the dishwasher, apparently.
Here's cousin Ana at the playground with Estelle, in between rainshowers. Should be noted that Ana was on a marathon of playing with Estelle. I almost felt like I should be paying her, the poor college grad that she is....
We had a great few days before going back up to VT and getting ready for Thomas' arrival....Thanks to the whole New Boston crowd for being our wonderful hosts.
Time to get my day going so I'll sign off, but here's a sneak peak at the next installment with a little video....
Estelle on Uncle Paul's swingset. July 15th.
5 comments:
I like your new photo behind your blog title. Is that Shadow Lake beach? HA,ha,ha.
Dan's got the right idea in that first photo - and hey, you can't blame him for trying to find some quiet time in a house full of women.
Nice to see Laura make an appearance on the blog.
We loved reliving your time in New Boston with us! We had such a nice time with you.
Estelle looked like she enjoyed Chelsea and Lauren's old swing set!
Thanks for sharing the pics and video with us!
Jules - love the new short hair!!!
You look so much like Lisa now...and had to look twice!
xo Ta Ta Laura
Oh forgot to say that while your "girls" are sticking out my "grandma shelf" is sticking out! hehe xo la
Post a Comment