Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Videos

Here's a few videos from the past few days. Estelle talks 24/7, in English, about anything and everything. But of course when I try to catch her doing it on video, she clams up. Sort of. Well, you get the idea!


5 comments:

The Two Sams said...

Well, those two videos were just delightful. So much entertainment. Can't believe Estelle is still chattering away in English. I was sure that she would switch back to French tout suite!

And, little Lena is not so little anymore. I remember when she just filled a corner of that playmat. Now, Grammie and I are surprised to see her head against one side and her feet touching to opposite side!

Wow! Lots of excitement going on in that little apartment in Nice!

Sam, Sr. said...

Hugs and Kisses from Grammie!

Unknown said...

Wow! Estelle has grown up so much! It's way too cute to hear her chattering away in English. I loved, and under my shorts I have underwear!! Adorable!

Karen said...

Those little girls are just too cute!!! Loved the videos Jules!

Anonymous said...

Great videos but I am also hearing the French Georges guy singing and Gordon Lightfoot at the same time so must have clicked on to many buttons! Anyway, is Estelle still speaking French to her daddy? xo la