Sunday, October 04, 2009

Bumbo!

Here's Léna new Bumbo seat - always wanted to try one out with Estelle but could never get my hands on one over here. Finally found one secondhand yesterday.It seems just right for this age where she wants so much to sit up but isn't capable yet. This way she can see all around without toppling over and without relying on something to rest her head on like in an infant seat. I think it will help strengthen her neck. [Have no idea what I'm talking about but trying to sound like a mother-in-the-know].

On Wednesday afternoon, we checked out a new park we had never known about called "Paradisio". Unfortunately I only took 2 photos, so here you are:This parc had an ampitheatre which the kids loved. That's Estelle in the blue hat sprinting out of the theater, with our little friend Loup close on her heels. Eliott and Eva were also running around. Today at Parc Vigier, Thomas and Estelle duked it out on the horses. Notice the shorts, t-shirts and flip-flops. It ain't no New England over here.
I keep including these videos for the grandmothers and aunts out there cause I know you like them.

6 comments:

Sam, Jr. said...

Lena, is just adorable! I love to hear her screeching in happiness!

Was trying to hear and understand what Estelle and Thomas were saying in the background. Of course, I couldn't figure it out!

Have never seen a little baby chair that Lena was sitting in. Found it very interesting!

W,C,H said...

That seat looks like the greatest invention ever. Wish I'd had one. jealous of your t-shirt and shorts weather - although today was beautiful. We could have worn t-shirts and shorts while enjoying sunshine and foliage.

I'm going to have to dig out some baby pictures of Wayne because your latest pics of Lena are taking me be back in time.

Sandy Alexander said...

I always wanted to get a Bumbo seat for Elijah, but by the time he was ready for one his little sausage legs were too fat for the openings!
You have beautiful parks in Nice- and you're right, the weather looks lovely!

Laura Geigle said...

The Blessed Bumbo! Cool!
The Gerber baby is looking very happy and healthy!

Caitrin said...

I have seen the Bumbos at Target and Walmart and was contemplating buying one. It looks like it is very useful, I wonder at how many weeks/months old they can start using it. Any thoughts? You all seem to be doing well, love the video that you had posted of Estelle singing to Lena! So cute!!! I am doing much better with everthing, Skylar is content most of the day besides when hungry/needs diaper changed. She has even slept through three whole nights in a row, aside for last night. Thank you for the phone call at the beginning of it all, I needed the "pep-talk!" It definately helped me get through a hard point. Lots of love. xoxoxo

huffy_henry said...

Why are no comments here praising Thomas's outfit?