Princess #2:


Both her highnesses:

Hello, Kitty - or is that Tiger?

Princess #1 looking calmer:

Prince, the rock god, is in France at the moment. Last week he played Monaco and brought down the house - Sunday night was in Paris, and tonight he was on live for a cable channel's evening show. I put up Post-Its everywhere so as to not forget to watch.

Here's me rockin down with Prince in my living room. I kept thinking "this is live!" In my time zone!"
He did 3 songs and "1999" for his encore.
Here's a video that Thomas decided to film while I was having a nostalgic moment during the encore.
It's good for a laugh. Or twenty.
Comments surely will abound.
7 comments:
I thought the prince in this story was going to be Thomas. I didn't know you were a Prince fan.
Now I think we need a video of Sandy in her jazzercise class.
Awesome dancing! :) You look great!
I love the very first picture of Léna, beautiful!
Hope you're well! Miss you guys,
Larissa xo
Great boogeying, Julie! You look so youthful!
I, too, thought Thomas would be "Prince" when I read the title of your blog. I had to explain to Mom who Prince was.
"Boogeying"?
I was reminded of Lucille Ball in the grape-stomping episode.
Looks like you were having a blast...remembering how we used to enjoy watching mom dance a jig while washing the dishes.
Paul(Geigle not George) says that his favorite Prince song is, "Little Red Corvete." He says it a great pop tune to dance to!
xo laura
Darlene! No need for a video of me in Jazzercise...you've now seen it with Julie's post! I seriously chuckled even more at the side-ways camera shot. Jules: you look like you're having fun (and getting a good workout) What am I paying $30 a month for? I should just put in some Prince and rock on! You're going to smack me for saying this, but I didn't even know that the "Artist Formerly Known as Prince" was even still alive! I agree with Paul- Little Red Corvette is a great song. BUT remember how awesome "1999" the year it actually TURNED 1999?
Julie,
I never knew you were a Prince fan...I wouldn't even be able to identify ONE of his songs.....what silly fun!!!!
kids look beautiful!
Love,
Mary-Beary
Post a Comment