Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rainy Day Wednesday

Happy 3rd birthday to Miranda Sullivan in CT today! Hope she has a great day!
Yesterday we had some yucky weather. Since it was Wednesday (no school), we just relaxed at home in comfy clothes. (Until it was time to go sign the papers for our NEW APARTMENT that we are renting and moving into in 2 1/2 wks - another story).




It's all so much work. 2 kids, I mean. But it is starting to get fun. Estelle is amazingly patient, caring, and sweet with her sister. Clearly traits she gets from her father.

5 comments:

Laura Geigle said...

Two beautiful girls, it seems they both enjoy the camera & the mum behind it!
xo

Aimee said...

Yay for the new apartment! I hope the move goes smoothly for you!

Sam, Jr. said...

So many cute pictures of the girls together! I enjoyed them all!

So excited that you found a bigger apartment. Good luck with the move. Wish I could be with you to help you!

Helene said...

Where do you moove to ? Very cute pictures !!
cheers

Karen said...

Yay! A new apartment - can't wait to see pictures. And those girls are b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!!