Monday, November 30, 2009
Clothes Pins and Computers
We recently had a little visit from our friend Louise.
There are no photos of her sister Eva because she and Estelle were in hog heaven with Estelle's toys.
Incredibly, I have only one lone photo of my Thanksgiving feast at Craig and Doug's villa - caring for/carrying Léna turned out to be a non-stop job and when I wasn't doing that, I was eating, not taking photos! So here are the boys, hard at work - sorry it's my only shot!
Meanwhile, who needs toys when you have a bucket of clothespins to play with? Here's Estelle blocking the entrance to her sister's room (like the boxes aren't doing that job already).

And lastly, the incredible beauty of the internet and a computer means that I can watch and listen to my nephew and godson Wayne's piano recital, and so can Estelle. This is truly amazing. When I think of my sister Lisa living in England in the 70's and 80's and in so many ways "cut off". I am in constant daily contact, with regular videos. Pretty darn great. So is Wayne's piano playing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How funny to see my blog on your blog and hear Wayne playing piano in France while I'm sitting here in Vermont. Glad Estelle enjoys it. Wayne was tickled.
Is Estelle's hair getting long, or is it just my imagination now that Heather's is so short?
That was fun to watch you and Estelle watch Wayne play piano over Darlene's blog! It is amazing how much more you can be in contact with family in America now that we have blogs, emails, videos, and cheaper phone service. I think it is wonderful!
Now if you can get Estelle to start hanging up your laundry with all those clothespins, you will be all set!!I love to see C & D's Thanksgiving dinner with all of those warming dishes! It must have been delicious. Keep those blogs coming!!
Post a Comment