Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Elijah!

Elijah Alexander, my youngest nephew, is 2 years old today!
Happy Happy!
And happy belated Thanksgiving to everyone. I just celebrated today (Saturday) as Thursday was just another workday over here. But today I feasted at Craig & Doug's. It's 10:45 p.m., just got back and rolled the girls into bed - am about to do the same as I am full full full!
But had to wish little Elijah a happy #2 from his cousins in France! Here's a photo of us from this summer with Elijah and Sandy. We all look a little younger then....

3 comments:

Sam, Jr. said...

It is amazing how much both Elijah and Lena have changed since this summer.

Happy Birthday #2 to Elijah!

So glad you got to celebrate Thanksgiving with Craig and Doug!

Lil' Martha said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Elijah! The Grammie calendar says that you are one! I wouldn't mind not growing older, but for you, it is all fun, fun, fun!! Am awaiting the next blog to see what yummy food Craig whipped up for the France Thanksgiving!!

Sandy Alexander said...

Any meal with Craig and Doug turns out to be a huge affair, I'm glad you are able to still celebrate Thanksgiving in some way. I can't wait to see pictures! Thanks for the birthday wishes- we had a wonderful day!