Friday, November 06, 2009
Ignorance is Bliss
There's one person in our family who is oblivious to our upcoming move. All she needs is milk, mommy, and something to chew on:

Her big news is that she no longer needs a late-night 11 p.m. feed, and so is sleeping from 7 p.m. thru to give or take 6 a.m. We are happy to put her down before dinner and not have to attend to her until the next morning!
...though, if you HAD to attend to somebody, isn't this the baby you'd want to be saddled with? Is it me, or is she cute or WHAT?


A little video of nothing this evening whilst dinner was being prepared in the kitchen by Thomas and his Mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
It's not just you - she's cute. She seems to enjoy having her picture taken.
P.S. I just let Cole and Heather watch some of the video and when you panned over to Mr. Ouillade, Cole said, "Whoa. Oh no. What happened to Thomas?!?!?"
Doesn't look like you are packing. Are you procrastinating again? Yesss, Lena and Estelle are both very cute, NOW get back to work! We enjoy watching Guy read to Estelle. Very touching!
Lena sounds like a happy baby. She's smiling there. She's cute!!
Estelle seems to be enjoying her book. It is fun to hear her speak in French!
I, too, enjoyed hearing Guy read to Estelle. What a good Grandpa he is! Estelle seems to be completely engrossed in her story and just blocks out all the noises from Lena.
I agree, Lena IS a cutie!
I'm impressed - Tyler still doesn't sleep that well and he is nearly 3 years old...
Oh, and of course, Lena is precious!! :)
Laurent just came up behind me while I was watching the video and said "Truc de fou! Elle a la meme tete que sa soeur!! INCROYABLE!"
They are both VERY cute!
xo Larissa
Happy baby! I love it!
Post a Comment