Friday, January 29, 2010
9 Months of Sisterly Love
A few photos showing the luvvvvvvv! We are at T minus 6 and counting for our trip to VT. I got more stuff to do than you can shake a stick at. Let's hope I hit that plane in one piece!
Léna had her 9-month check-up yesterday. The hefty-ness is slowing down, thankfully! (Though it may not seem like it in the photos). Nevertheless, the doc say "what's the weight limit on those wall-mounted bassinettes in-flight? I'm thinking you ain't gonna cut it."
30 inches and (only) 24 pounds. Datzalottababy 2 b a carryin'!
Speaking of hefty, I am starting to think about Krullers and Whoopie Pies.
These girls are fabulous, in good health, energetic, sleeping well! Léna slept from 7:20 p.m. to 7 a.m. today - thank you Lord!
And finally, a bathtime video with some running commentary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
First of all, for some reason I had NO idea that you were coming to Vermont next week. Darlene sent me an e-mail about an exersaucer for Lena and I was floored that your impending visit was completely off my radar. I'm so excited to see you!!!!! This blog post only increased my excitement- I need to get my hands on those beautiful girls of yours!!!See you soon!
One of the greatest joys of parenthood is seeing your kids love each other.
In order to keep them in good health, you might want to keep them far away from my kids. Cole is sick again! (Spike is taking care of him while I check everybody's blogs) I'm starting to think he just has a really sensitive tummy.
See ya soon.
I think that Lena looks like Guy, except she has your eyes.
Aren't you glad you have that big bathtub in your new apartment so that the girls can have all that fun together in the tub?
Julie, I thought I was supposed to pick you up at the airport and then drive you straight to Sandy's for three weeks.
Do we have a Plan 'B'?
Dan- that sounds like the best plan yet! Drop off Julie and her girls in the "House of Sickness and Never-Ending Fevers." They will never be well enough to return to Nice and we'll have them here forever!
p.s. Julie- what ARE the dates of your stretch in the US?
Um, yes, what are those dates?? Inquiring Vermonters want to know.
-Bec
Post a Comment