The Easter Bunny brought something much better than chocolate to our house today - he gave Estelle back her digestive system after another rough night last night. - Thanks Easter Bunny! Check her out. The girl is B-A-C-K.
True to form, this Baby's First Easter bib got its workout today:


While Thomas and the girls did not go with me to Craig & Doug's villa, I did bring back a bucketload of food for them. And my M&M cookies from last night, along with the Cupcakes I made this morning, were a hit all around.
Thanks Easter Bunny! (remember that old M&M ad from the 80's? - I tried to embed it below off YouTube - have a look for nostalgia...)
4 comments:
So very happy to see Estelle well again. Poor thing, she has been through so much!
Enjoyed the little video of Estelle showing her Easter gifts.
Glad you got to visit Craig and Doug's and that Thomas got to play hockey!
Oh, I am so glad to hear that Estelle is feeling better. Poor girl- she has been through the WRINGER! Here's hoping everyone else stays healthy, and that this isn't some bizzarrpo latent virus that takes a couple fo weeks to strike!
Happy Easter!
She looks alittle peaked, but I know Estelle will perk up quickly and fill out soon! Glad that you and Thomas both had alittle time off after all the vomiting episodes! Happy Easter from one who had a delicious meal at Joanies! (no pasta or baquettes!)
I'm glad to hear that you got to go to Craig and Doug's and that Thomas got to play hockey - you guys needed some R&R. Hugs and kisses to Estelle. So glad she's better.
Post a Comment