Seems like a loooooooooooooonnnnnnnggggg time ago, 2 kids later. 5 years is nothin' though!
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
5 Years!
Well I can tell you what I WASN'T doing right now 5 years ago tonight - packing suitcases for me and my 2 daughters.
Who is that young couple above? They didn't even know they would have 2 daughters! Not a care in the world.
June 30th 2005 - married in the eyes of the law, albeit not the Lord.


Lisa's dress, held together with an earring.....
Seems like a loooooooooooooonnnnnnnggggg time ago, 2 kids later. 5 years is nothin' though!
Seems like a loooooooooooooonnnnnnnggggg time ago, 2 kids later. 5 years is nothin' though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy French Wedding Anniversary #5. A lot has happened to the two of you in those five years. You have two beautiful daughters to prove your love for one another.
It was fun to relive the moment through your pictures, Julie. I think it was after seeing pictures of Joan and me at your wedding, that we both decided we needed to start dyeing our hair!!!
Every time I think of my dress held together with my earring, I laugh!!
Happy French wedding anniversary- I love that you have, like, 3 anniversaries! Can't wait to see you and those 2 young ladies soon :-)
CONGRATS! Is that a Carrie Bradshaw hat? You both look fabulous in the pics!
Fun to see those pictures. Your hair was loooong. Happy anniversary. At least you'll get to celebrate your Vermont anniversary in Vermont.
Post a Comment