Who says the French don't know how to throw a strike?
Why, even during the World Cup, those Frenchies strike their little hearts out.
Idiots.
What a difference from 4 years ago, when they won, over and over, and went all the way to the Finals (remember the Zidane head-butt, the penalty-kick shoot-out in the 11th hour, remember Italy winning?).
Now, when it looks like things might not go their way right off the bat in the first round (oh the shame!), they do what they know best: STRIKE! Protest! Say it isn't fair! Act outraged! Refuse to work! Refuse to do your job! It's like James Bond trying to create a distraction to throw his predator off the scent.
Except in the World Cup, the only game they should be playing is soccer.
Disgusting.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
They are striking because of soccer???
Uhh, umm, I'm really just trying to leave a comment on your other post...
Aimee - the TEAM ITSELF had a strike instead of going to the practice. They sat in their bus and refused to go practice.
I was just watching a movie on Cesar Chavez and the grape boycott and strike because of poor working conditions, i.e. there was no bathroom provided, the women had to hide behind grain bags held up by other women...now that's something to strike about!
Ah mais Julie, c'est dans notre sang la greve! What you gonna do... They suck and they know it... This selection of players is ridiculous anyway...
How have you been?
It seems silly to strike over a sport, especially one you make zillions of dollars to play. I would like someone to pay me a gazillion dollars to get up and run in the morinig. Even though I'm not a very good runner, then maybe I can strike one morning when my sneakers don't lace up correctly or my water bottle leaks.
Post a Comment