Monday, October 04, 2010

1,620

This is the amount in US dollars that it will cost to fix my Macbook.
That's an expense cup of tea.
Trying not to throw up about this. All because Léna decided to bump my desk.
Needless to say I can buy a new one for that price - in America, that is. Not here.
Trying to keep it relative.
We're all healthy, right?

3 comments:

Sara said...

I have purple Dell netbook that cost me only 300 bucks and fits in most of my purses!
They are v. good for browsing the web at Starbucks, etc.
But I am a child of IBM and thus never got the hang of the Mac OS.

Sam, Jr said...

Right, you are all healthy! That's the important thing!

Ask Joan about her expensive speeding ticket. You two can share stories!

Lil' Martha said...

Don't forget the"Rebate" cat that swallowed a piece of sewing thread and cost us over 1,000 in surgery, and then died 3 weeks later! Just like the Bush rebate, "Easy come, easy go!" Children,however, are priceless!!