Yesterday morning, our routine was different for various reasons and I had not finished my tea yet by the time I sat down to check emails. Sometime later, when I returned to Macbook, I discovered the entire keyboard submerged under tea, though my mug was upright right next to it.
Léna was nearby. Upshot: Laptop is dead and has been taken to the Apple dealer. This broadcast is coming to you from my OLD and very slow Mac.
Cross your fingers for us.
Saturday, October 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dan spilled his cup of tea on his laptop years ago. I think they were able to fix it, so don't worry.
You have my deepest sympathy. You'll be in my thoughts. Stay strong.
Chris said he brought his laptop into work, without the cover, while it was raining,which obviously caused it not to work. Lucky for him, he just sent in back and they sent him a new one (refurbished). Helps to work for the company! Glad Lena knows well enough to dump hot tea on the lap top and not herself! AND to upright the mug, to cover her tracks! We predict more devious events down the road. Has she poured sugar down the gas stove pipe, like Addy, while I was trying to nurse Alex? Beware!!
Oh yes. Blame the little girl who can't say a word in her own defense. One day I will have my own blog and then people will know what really goes on around here!
Post a Comment