Just catching up on all the blogs this a.m. --- I agree he does look both professional, handsome, and YES those are the Boston Bruin's colors. Does his team play as well? Love, Mary
for some reason, I couldn't view the pics at the library the other day, but now, at Coventry school between students, I just saw them. Great photos!!!! Love, Joanie
7 comments:
Terrific photos!! He looks very professional in the Bruins colors! xo La
He is such a handsome man, even in his hockey get up!
What fun to see him in action!
Show those photos to Estelle and she will want to play hockey too! Thomas looks great, but aren't those the same colors as the Boston Bruins??
Those are some great shots. The first one looks like it should be in a sports calendar - Mr. November.
Just catching up on all the blogs this a.m. --- I agree he does look both professional, handsome, and YES those are the Boston Bruin's colors. Does his team play as well?
Love,
Mary
for some reason, I couldn't view the pics at the library the other day, but now, at Coventry school between students, I just saw them. Great photos!!!!
Love, Joanie
So strange that those photos were taken in Nice! :) You'd think it'd up here in Canada or something. Hope you're all well! Miss ya! xxoo
Larissa
Post a Comment