Friday, December 03, 2010

Musical Genius?

Here are a few old photos I found of Estelle when she was around the same age as Léna now.


Okay this one is not the same age but it is so cute:


And here's a video of our musical genius:



4 comments:

W,C,H said...

Such sweet photos.

I managed to watch 24 seconds of the video. Looks like Estelle is ready for piano lessons!

Sam, Jr said...

I'm impressed that she can read those notes, too! And, I love to hear her speaking French.

And... I love that Lena was right in on the action trying to say the notes too! Good for you Lena!

Lil' Martha said...

Mary and I took a music theory class, as freshmen @ UVM. I would say Estelle's class if right up there!Yowzee! Wow, whatever happened to "Doe a deer?" Lena will be ready for her class soon! Love to hear them sing, and Thomas has a lovely voice too!

Anonymous said...

Too cute.. it is amazing how much Estelle at that age looks like Lena does now..I would not have thought they look so much alike, but at times, it was hard to tell which little sweetiepie I was looking at!!
Lena seems to be very musical, too!!
We will have to have some concerts during your Vermont visit with all the cousins at the keys!!
SAM