Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wedding Bells are Ringing Today!

At 3 p.m. today (EST), my nephew Jesse and his fiancée Sarah will tie the knot on the sandy beaches of Jamaica. That boy has come a long way, baby - so great to see him plunging in (maybe into the Caribbean?)
Sending lots of well wishes to them across the blue waters!

4 comments:

Sam, Jr said...

Mom and I remembered at exactly 3:00 this afternoon that they were getting married. We wanted to wish them the best at 3PM and then got busy with out day. I sat down to check the blogs and your blog reminded me. I looked the clock at it was exactly 3pm. So Mom and I gave them our blessings from far away.

We wish them the best always!

Aimee said...

I was thinking about this today too! My co-workers and I were day - dreaming of the Caribbean when I remembered that Jessie was getting married today!

Mary said...

thanks Julie...awfully sweet of you. I will print this out for them and send them to your blog when they get back.
Love,
Maruyy

W,C,H said...

Woohoo for Jesse and Sarah. Wishing them all the best!