
The most beautiful Valentine piano display EVER!

When I see all these beautiful Valentine cards year after year, I know we are loved. My mom and sisters are incredible! Meanwhile, my students are still enjoying the Peanuts characters. The other day, one of my other students got a kick out of trying to stack them.

Sunday afternoon, Estelle and I made playdough from scratch. (all hail the cream of tartar I brought from the States!). Then she cut out 30 little hearts to let dry and take in today to school to her classmates.



Then she and Thomas made a brick house out of mini-blocks of Playdough.



Today: I bought this incredible cake at our bakery.

Thomas arrived with tulips! Estelle and Léna each got cars today from my Mom & Lisa.

Here's that triple chocolate cake again. In fact, we didn't like it! Too sweet! I felt sick after this small piece. Blech! There goes 18 euros!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, today at dinner Estelle launched into a new song....
3 comments:
Julie, you are beginning to become Martha Stewart, with Estelle right behind, with the homemade playdough! How will I impress her now!? The hearts are so cute. Did her classmates think they were marzipan, and try to eat them? The brick house is soo cute! I would have eaten that cake, even if it is too sweet. Yummy! Happy Valentines day!
Wow! Estelle sure can carry a tune! She has perfect pitch!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Not all of your sisters sent valentines, sorry! Since Estelle likes snails so much here's an idea for a game I found, maybe she already knows it..xo auntie laura
Below is a video that she might like as well..
http://theartroomplant.blogspot.com/2010/08/snail-song-non-je-ne-regrette-rien.html
How about the French version of hopscotch called Escargot?
Draw a snail shape on the sidewalk about 6 feet in diameter. Divide it into fifteen to twenty boxes.
The first player must hop on one foot to the center of the snail (where she can rest) and out again without stepping on a line or setting down her other foot.
If successful, she can pick one box to initial as her "house." from then on, all other players must jump over her house, while she may use it as an additional resting spot.
Each player who completes a successful trip in and out of the snail gets to claim any free box. If a player steps on a line or sets her foot down, play passes to the next in line, and she does not claim a box.
The game continues until it is impossible for anyone to hop into the center space or until all spaces have someone's initials in them. The winner is the player with the most spaces.
Post a Comment