I think you can guess which nationality won.
Here's Thomas shaking hands with Yuri Lyapkin, a very famous defenseman from back in the day of the Cold War. He played for the Russian team at the Olympics in Innsbruck, Austria in 1976, for example.
He kicked the butt of the Nice team.
But let's take another look at the real stars:
Our jetlag (rather, Léna's) was hell last week. Just coming up for air now. Hope to post photos of the last part of our trip soon!
4 comments:
Congratulations, Thomas, on your win! What fun to see you with your other team members and to see you shaking the famous Russian player's hand! I bet your two little fans were proud of their daddy!
Pssst, Mom, I think the Russians won...
What a great picture of the Ouillades on ice! Glad everyone is settling in to the French routine again.
You should frame the one of Thomas with the girls. That's a great picture. Estelle looks like she's about 12.
I loved the pic of Thomas and the girls...they are beautiful and he is handsome!! And the pic of the Nice team with the Russian star was so touching, that they were with an old hero!
SAm
Post a Comment