We were dead the next day - but thankfully our 2 favorite French babysitters arrived on the scene for the day: Papi & Manou - more on that next post!
Friday, April 01, 2011
Last Weekend - 21
21 is the famous club in NYC, and also how many people were in my apartment a week ago.
Joanna was the photographer Saturday night at our party so I take no responsibility for these photos that showed up on my camera the next day....

Ludovic, Gilles, Yannick, Arnaud, Fransiska & Maris surrounding Thomas (or is this when Arnaud announced he & Fransiska were pregnant?):
Pack of kids:
Lisa, Marie, Veronique:
Posed, of course:
Arnaud and Thomas discuss....who knows:
Me on the move, and the two pregnant women (Emmanuelle & Fransiska) staring at the food:
Estelliott:
Hosts with the mosts
Regis entertains us all, esp Lud
How to calm down 7 kids in 2 seconds. Note Léna was fast asleep in her crib after 9:15.
Thomas' coworkers Joanna (Australian/Polish) and Gilles.
Louise, Flora (thumb), Eva, Maelys, Estelle, Eliott, Charlotte
Before this party I hosted a tupperware-style thing except with clothes for our nanny Cathy. To bribe my friends to come checkbooks in hand, I promised a party after, kids welcome. A lot of fun, food, friends, etc.
We were dead the next day - but thankfully our 2 favorite French babysitters arrived on the scene for the day: Papi & Manou - more on that next post!
We were dead the next day - but thankfully our 2 favorite French babysitters arrived on the scene for the day: Papi & Manou - more on that next post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fun party! I loved all the pictures!
I bet you were pooped the next day and glad to see Guy and Andree!
21? You haven't been 21 for ten years.
The kids all look mesmerized...what were they watching?
Post a Comment