Just a few shots from our 4-day trip to England this past weekend....more to follow on another day! Amy & Andrew's wedding at a synagogue in Manchester. 10 years ago, Simon and Amy met in Nice. Here we are a decade later!
5 comments:
Sam, Jr
said...
A beautiful bride. I remember Amy from the French wedding, but I remember her with shorter hair.
Julie, you look stunning in your wedding attire and Thomas, you look as handsome as ever.
Julie, your flower head piece is almost as big as Fergie's daughter Beatrice! Very British and impressive! Always liked Simon, and happy for he and Amy! No kids in tow? What fun for you!
5 comments:
A beautiful bride. I remember Amy from the French wedding, but I remember her with shorter hair.
Julie, you look stunning in your wedding attire and Thomas, you look as handsome as ever.
Beautiful pictures Louise!
Julie, your flower head piece is almost as big as Fergie's daughter Beatrice! Very British and impressive! Always liked Simon, and happy for he and Amy! No kids in tow? What fun for you!
Julie, you look like you're about 10 inches taller than anyone else at the wedding. How do you manage to do all this fun stuff without kids? Jealous.
Let's just clarify Amy did not marry Simon. Amy married a guy named Andrew. I met him for the first time at the wedding! Simon isn't Jewish!
Post a Comment