
Getting ready to go to Cathy's for the day:

Trouble:

Sisterly love:

Tuesday: Birthday package from Aunt Martha!


New Hello Kitty outfit! Yeah!

This is how they hung out in the bath together, two old pals:

Then, out of the bath, it was fun to hunker down in towels together:

Sisters, sisters, never were there such devoted....

Today I wrapped up a big contract at the airport with a bunch of store managers. Throughout the 15 2-hours classes over the past few months, I have visited all of their stores. I got lots of fun gifts. And today, I got 2 great memorial photo mags of the royal wedding and gifts for the girls"

French teddy bears!

Léna is a different child. She is also a 2 year old now. We sure see a difference!
4 comments:
They both look so grown up!!
Lena looks as big as Estelle in that last picture on the couch.
It is nice to see the girls getting along so well.
Just the greatest pictures!! So nice to see them...can't wait for the next visit!!
SAM
Julie, Glad that she got my Hello Kitty outfit, even if it was not "NEW!" She looks so grown up that I wondered if it would still fit her! Love that the girls love taking a bath together and snuggling up with their bath towels. How sweet (Peter, Paul , Mary and I all took a bath together, but it was bigger than yours!)
Post a Comment