Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Why We Come All This Way

The order of this is all mixed up, and I don't have time for commentary, but you get the picture: First 3 days in Vermont: everything great.

































This is Luis somebody, an actor who lives in VT and who was in a favorite film of mine, "Boogie Nights". He was at the wiffleball tournament that we went to for Jesse & Jacob.

3 comments:

Sandy Alexander said...

Great pictures, looks like you're packing a lot in!!! But should I be worried that "Boogie Nights" is one of your favorite films???

Sam, Jr said...

What fun to see all the pictures!

Two questions: Where is the swing under the weeping willow tree?

Where is that stone building that appeared to be closed that Martha and the girls were peeking into?

Laura Geigle said...

Great pics! I recognized the actor Luis Guzman
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0350079/bio
(says he lived in Cabot now lives in the "Northeast Kingdom with his wife and 5 kids!)
xo
La