Thursday, July 14, 2011

Up Up and Away

Saturday we headed to visit Paul & co in Waterbury:

After a yummy pizza dinner...
...we headed to Stowe for the annual Hot Air Balloon Festival!


a




Lesley, Lauren, Chelsea and Paul h



And afterwards, maple creemees in Stowe!


Sunday morning: FRENCH TOAST!

The rest of our day was a lot of fun - we'll show you that in our next post!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

I love hot air balloons! Had the girls seen them before? Maybe one day I'll go in a ride in one. :)

Cousin Anna said...

Can't tell if that's a look of bliss or brain freeze on Estelle's face in the creemee picture! Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Sam, Jr said...

Loved the pic of all the "girls" of three generations together at the creamie shop!

The pic of the balloons all together up in the sky was beautiful!

Laura Geigle said...

maple creamies...yum!
the balloon pics are awesome!
Paul looks very comfortable with french toast, prob.safer than donuts..
xo L

Anonymous said...

The balloons were gorgeous. I'd be too chicken to ever go up in one. Paul sure knows his was around a gridle. I would prefer the maple creamie. (spelling??) or is it creemee or creamee?? Would some smart alexander please let me know.
Jeanne "two much time on her hands" Alexander