A Vermonter's view of life's trials and tribulations on the French Riviera
Beautiful pictures! Miss you all!SAM
Ahh...cute! Loved her expression!
I miss Julie and Estelle and Lena. I think of Estelle and Lena when they were dancing in the living room and doing somersaults! I know they enjoyed swimming at Shadow Lake a lot. They had a lot of fun in Lisa and Dan's pool.Love, Grammie
Miss her and her big sis!!
Did you get a new camera? Those pictures are so funny and so cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Miss you all!
SAM
Ahh...cute! Loved her expression!
I miss Julie and Estelle and Lena. I think of Estelle and Lena when they were dancing in the living room and doing somersaults! I know they enjoyed swimming at Shadow Lake a lot. They had a lot of fun in Lisa and Dan's pool.
Love, Grammie
Miss her and her big sis!!
Did you get a new camera? Those pictures are so funny and so cute!
Post a Comment